The issue of plagiarism is only important when undertaking schoolwork and assessments. It has no relevance to your professional life
The issue of plagiarism is only important when undertaking schoolwork and assessments. It has no relevance to your professional life.’
(I WILL UPLOAD MY ESSAY PLANE THAT I HAVE DONE ON THIS TOPIC. YOU NEED TO WRITE THE ESSAY ACCORDING TO THE ESSAY PLAN)
Support or refute the above statement, making reference to existing and credible research on the topic to provide a strong basis for your argument position.
When answering this style of essay you are to consider the above topic statement from more than one point of view and provide supported, credibly referenced arguments for and against the main ideas and draw a conclusion.
Suggested (but not limited to) points to consider in your research and argument;
· Ethics and integrity – moral implications
· Trust and Credibility issues – breach of trust – fellow students, teachers, employees, employers, customers, community
· Academic issues – reasons for referencing, academic capability, idea development
· Legal issues – Intellectual Property, Copyright, Trademarks, Brand damage, crime
· Societal issues – cultural issues, advancement / continuing development of knowledge
response should show evidence of having consulted a wide range of credible reference sources (minimum of ten ) including textbooks, peer reviewed journals, business periodicals and reputable websites to assist you in your discussion.