5 questions on climate change and the answers should be extracted from the attached book. The answer for each question should be as detailed as possible
1) What is the “greenhouse gas effect” and why is it important? Why “greenhouse” is not actually a proper term to describe this phenomenon?
2) (a) Show that for an N–?layer model: Tground = (N +1)1/4 Tskin where Tskin is the emission temperature in the topmost atmosphere layer.
(b)What does the term (N+1)1/4 ‘physically’ represent in this contest?
3) Describe the comparative importance of CO2, H2O, and CH4 as greenhouse gases.
4) How are clouds interacting with climate and why are they so “crucial” in climate modeling?
5) What is the runaway greenhouse effect?