Topic: Does bullying In Physical Education lesson might make kids less likely to exercise ?
1. Present idea for research but also PTOVIDE AN OVERVIEW of how you are going to do your research and the different stages involved.
2. A clearly identified research problem/issue leading to a specific research question
3. Clearly stated aims & objectives of the research project
4. Demonstration of the link between your research idea and existing literature/previous research
5. The design of your research, outlining:
6. Data collection methods
7. Data analysis methods
8. The anticipated timescale for each part of your research project
9. Consideration of an potential ethical issues relevant to your research
10. There may be a series of aims & objectives that you need meet in order to answer your main research question – say what these are