REPRESENTATIONAL sculpture NUMBER OF THE PICTURE IS 6. Willy, Barbara Wardle &amp; Larry Christensen, 1988, bronze, geuss size, and the second one is
nonrepresentational sculpture NUMBER OF THE PICTURE IS 13. Knowledge is Power, Shan Shan Sheng, 2008, cold cast glass, 32’x5’x8”. also i had uploaded the file of
instructions to explain more
here is the GENERAL DESCRIPTION
1. You will write about two original sculptures.
2. The assignment will include a total of 6 pages in this order: 1 cover page, 2 pages for a representational
sculpture, 2 pages for a nonrepresentational sculpture
DO NOT UES ANY SOURCES
1. Choose one REPRESENTATIONAL sculpture from the UVU Sculpture Map.
2. Choose one NONREPRESENTATIONAL sculpture from the UVU Sculpture Map.
3. Take notes for each sculpture while you are IN FRONT OF THE ORIGINAL SCULPTURE on campus. 4. DO NOT USE ANY WRITTEN MATERIAL about either sculpture as a resource.
Just use your own
notes. This critique should be based SOLELY on your own observations and conclusions. 5. COVER PAGE: Include the following on this page
– Your Name
– ART 1010-380
– Sculpture Critique
– The date you completed the assignment.
– DO NOT include any other information on the Cover Page. DO NOT put any
artwork, photographs, shapes, lines, any other type, nor anything else on this page. 6. SCULPTURE PAGES:
– At the top of the rst page for each sculpture, include the the title of the sculpture, artist’s name, the date of the work, the medium, and the size of the work
(guess if you need to). Arrange this infomation in the format shown in the Critique Example.
– Use the headings DESCRIPTION, ANALYSIS, and REACTION and subheadings SUBJECT MATTER, ELEMENTS OF DESIGN, PRINCIPLES OF DESIGN, HISTORICAL INFLUENCES, INITIAL GUT
REACTION, INTERPRETATION, and EVALUATION AND JUDGEMENT in all caps. Arrange this infomation in the format shown in the Critique Example.
– Complete the Critique Outline for each sculpture.
– Fill 2 pages for each sculpture.
– DO NOT include any of the cover page information on these pages nor anything else.