Where are All the Women – Mary Rowlandson Read
1. Write an 4-6page research project on Mary Rowlandson her performance/reading/exhibition/screening etc. Project must include intext citations and a works cited page.
1. Once your project has been approved, you are free to read, view, and/or attend whatever is required of you. Keep in mind, especially if you choose a performance,
you should take copious notes for the paper you will be writing.
2. Do any necessary research to help you have the background and familiarity you need to write with authority in your paper. You need 2-3 academic sources in addition
to primary sources (novel, performance, exhibit, screening etc., which should hopefully include an interview which is a terrific source of information for ideas about
the artist’s aesthetic and themes.).
Please cite all ideas, quotes, references not your own.
4. Please include a Works Cited page and follow the MLA guidelines for citation. Please Note: These pages do not count toward fulfillment of the minimum page
5. IMPORTANT NOTICE: The operative word for this unit is PROJECT. I expect you to spend a significant amount of time researching, writing, and investigating this paper
which comprises 1/3 of your final grade. Failure to follow instructions and guidelines or meet minimum page requirements or proper MLA format for required in-text
citation or your Work Cited page will result in a less than passing grade for this unit. Also, since this project is your chance to show me what you’ve learned in this
class—DO YOUR BEST