develop an e-Marketing for a brand / business
Individuals will develop an e-Marketing Strategy for the brand/business .
Your coursework must include the following format/content:
The first section in this assignment is Section 3. This is because Sections 1 and 2 were developed in Assignment 2.
you have to do :
Section 3: Implementation Plan
3.1 Strategies and Tactics to Achieve your Objectives
3.1a Design and Usability Factors
Outline the key issues that must be taken into account in order to optimise the design and usability of your business’s website. Refer to our lectures for more
information for what to consider. Provide a wire frame diagram for the home page for your new site.
Provide a short brief (one paragraph) for the graphic design of the site. This should refer to the brand values, target audience, positioning strategy etc.
Outline the content, features, and functionality for the site. Discuss and justify based on your objectives, the positioning strategy, USP and target market.
Outline an approach for measuring the effectiveness of your website/digital marketing . This should include how you will monitor the ongoing design and usability,
using professional services where necessary
(2 pages maximum.)
3.1b Getting Customers Attention – Driving Traffic to the Site: Search Engine Optimisation
1. Provide a list of the search engines, directories, portals in which you plan to be listed. Justify your choice.
2. Outline your search engine listing monitoring and optimisation strategies. (In other words, the way you will ensure that you continue to get top rankings and the
methods you will use to monitor it. Also, how often you will monitor your web site search engine positions.)
(2 pages maximum)
3.1c Getting Customers Interest, Desire and Action – Driving Traffic to the Site In this section you will:
1. Outline how your communications/promotions strategy will achieve your stated objects in relation to your target markets, brand values and positioning strategy…
(Use an Integrated Communications Strategy Model)
2. Outline and justify all online promotional strategies and tactics to be used.
E.g.: Linking Strategies, Banners, E-mail Marketing, etc. Identify each approach as ‘paid’, ‘owned’ or ‘earned’.
3. Provide the following:
a. Mock up of banner ad (line drawing/wire frame)
b. Wire frame diagram of web page where you will get customers to sign up for your e-mail
c. Copy (content) for your first e-mail letter.
d. List of all companies you plan to collaborate with in the first year. Provide a very brief
description of each company to demonstrate why it is a suitable collaboration partner. You should structure this section as follows:
1) Explain what you will do (e.g.: E-mail Marketing Campaigns – 4 times yearly)
2) Justify why you have chosen to do it. (Demonstrate that you understand the benefits of each type of promotional method.)
I. Demonstrate how it contributes to your brand values and positioning
strategy, how it benefits your target markets, and what objectives it
will help to achieve.
II. Identify whether the media used are ‘paid’, ‘owned’ or ‘earned’.
III. State when or how often it will be done.
IV. If using a professional service, state which one.
V. Show how each method will be integrated with other methods
VI. Banner ad
VII. Web page wire frame
VIII. Copy for e-mail letter
IX. List & description of companies you will collaborate with
(4 pages maximum)
????????NOTE: You must include all of the following: on-line advertising,
e-mail marketing, public relations, and collaborative programs (eg: contra deals, co- branding, linking, associates, affiliates etc.). You will need to choose two
other methods and justify your choice.
????????????????3.1d Generating Revenue
Outline all additional strategies that you will use to generate revenue for your site. If already described above, just provide a summary in this section.
(1 page maximum.)
Section 4: Customer Service, Relationship and Loyalty Plan
1. Briefly outline your customer service and customer relationship management (CRM) strategy.
2. State your strategy for providing excellent customer service.
3. Outline your strategy for generating customer loyalty (e.g.: one-on-one strategies,
personalisation, interactive dialogue, rewards, etc)
(1.5 pages maximum)
Section 5: Time Line for Promotion Strategies
• Using a one year chart, show when each type of promotion will be done
• Some forms of promotion will be done more than once over the year (eg: Banners,
• Some forms of promotion may be done in relation to specific objectives or specific offers
• Explain the rational for your timeline
(1 page maximum)
Section 6: The future
1. Provide a brief discussion of what new technologies and features you may add to your web-site in the future as they become widely available. Justify. (Half page
2. Provide a brief discussion of the options you plan to pursue in the five years after launch. Justify) (0.5 of a page maximum)
follow the structure and what to talk about
do as the example CW
chose a BRAND/business that u can write about and explore just like the example CW
don’t forget to add picture/ figures just like the example CW