read our textbook first, using the textbook learning to analysis it.
• In an 18-20 page paper, explore the leader within the organization. Leading can be a difficult task. It is hard to know what other leaders are thinking, what is important to them, and how
they do it day in and day out.
• Visit the U.S. Coast Guard’s website and read how leaders do their job every day from their own essays. Go to http://www.uscg.mil/hq/g-w/g-wt/g-wtl/essays/index.htm. Click on ARTICLES AND
RESOURCES link on the left. Select two articles to evaluate. Apply a leadership theory to the writer’s thoughts.
• In addition, evaluate your own personal leadership characteristics by taking the following assessment instrument at http://www.nwlink.com/~donclark/leader/survlead.html. The survey is
designed to provide you with feedback about your level of preference or comfort with leadership characteristics and skills. In your analysis and evaluation, note what your strengths are and areas
for development. Your leadership paper should synthesize Organizational Behavior theories and concepts learned throughout the term demonstrating your ability to apply to real-world scenarios. You
should have strong ties to all chapters of your textbook readings as well as scholarly academic peer-reviewed articles research in the XXX University online library.
• Using the level 1 heading , gives each part small titles, and make paper clearly
Policy: you must use textbook, journal articles or peer-reviewed articles to support your research, in APA Format. No Wikipedia, BLOGS with ads from yahoo.com or google.com, as they present a
You will need a:
• Cover Page
• Table of Contents
• Abstract (150-200 words)
• Text – Body of Work (with HEADINGS