A key component of an effective workplace is the ability of the groups to successfully collaborate. Choose a work group within your organization. Using a model of organizational improvement, plan a
development project for this group. Include responses to the following in your presentation:
– Describe the group, its purpose (work function), how this group fits into the overall organization, its reporting relationships, and its key stakeholders.
– How will you gather data (interviews, questionnaires, or group discussions) from the group and any key stakeholders?
– Describe the type of data that you will need to design your development plan.
– How will you diagnose the level of functioning for the group?
– Give a few examples of developmental activities that you would use for various levels of functioning that are based on your diagnosis.
– How would you communicate the progress of the group to both group members and key stakeholders?