Read a book that highlights a stress management issue. Write a paper that briefly summarizes the book’s content, and in the remaining pages, address the following questions:
1. Provide an overview or purpose of the book in 1-2 paragraphs.
2. Summarize the book in 2-3 paragraphs.
3. Focus on ONE main portion of the book of interest to you and describe it in detail. Do not copy and paste the information from the book.
4. What are the strengths and weaknesses of the book? Describe. Explain.
5. Describe the readability of the book. Easy to read? Too technical?
6. How can you apply what you read to your own stress management plan?
7. Was this book useful to you? Explain.
8. What did you learn?
9. Would you use this technique? Why or why not?
10. What kind of information does this book use to make its points (for example, academic research, personal stories from people, etc.)?
11. How do you feel the book relates to other stress management topics presented in this course? Explain.
12. What new information did you learn from reading the book?
13. Would you recommend this book to others? Why or why not?