Jane’s Attic Case Study
Read the case on Jane’s Attic on pages 531-532 of the course text.
Address the following in your paper:
• Review the case and address each question while showing work for all mathamatical problems.
• Provide full analysis for all conclusions made. For any assumptions made, be sure to reference the case when providing justification for responces.
• Which of Jane’s 10 salespeople are the top two performers and which are the bottom two performers?
• Should Jane lower the base monthly compensation to $1,000 from $1,500? Are there any other changes she should make to the compensation plan?
• What should be the minimal performance that Jane should expect from her salespeople in order for them to retain their jobs? How soon should Jane decide if a salesperson should be retained
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
• Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
• Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
• Include cover page and reference page.
• At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
• No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
• Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted
toward the three reference requirement.
• Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo
Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.