On the author’s choice. Topic of the thesis is free, but must involve some kind of animal species, zoology, environmental problem
we have to write a small research paper which is can be fictive. The topic is free, but must concern of some kind of animal. This is just a shortened version of research paper. It should be up to 3 pages. The condition is to do a statistical analysis in Statistica software and for my work I also need to make and submit data (which was used in the Statistica) in Excel.
Here is instructions from lecturer:
– Seminar work it will have the structure of a scientific manuscript which is very close to the structure of bachelor and master theses. The objective of seminar work is the usability of statistical parameters and hypotheses testing in a wider context, including data collection, experimental design and results interpretation.
– Students must analyse the data by statistical software ( Statistica 13.1, 12, or 10. software) and present the results of these analyses in the appropriate form.
– Seminar work should be a creative work, with own topic and data at student’s choice, it means it may be all fictive (topic, citations, data collection, data itself), but correctly elaborated (analyses and outputs).
– Seminar work must be submitted as two files:
1 file with the text and another file as data used for the analysis in the EXCEL sheet.
– The form of the seminar work:
Seminar work will be elaborated in the form of a scientific manuscript with following structure: title, author, abstract, key words (maximum 4), introduction, methods, results, discussion, acknowledgement, literature.