Business Strategic Planning
You are called in by the CEO of your organisation and asked to prepare a report on strategic plan for the business covering three time periods (most likely 1, 3 and 5 years – however this can vary
depending on the business selected).
He clearly expects all his staff to be involved in the process and conduct a full external environmental analysis and an examination of how well the organisation is placed to cope with the
The analysisshould include the following within your discussion:
• Proposed Mission and Vision for the Organisation
• Identification of Key stakeholders and their needs
• External Environmental Analysis (PESTLE/Scenario Planning/Competitor Analysis etc) (+ illustration)
• SWOT analysis (+ illustration)
• Ansoff Matrix (+ BCG Matrix + Product ansoff matrix) and an alternative strategic directions and choice (+ illustration)
• Recommendations for the three time periods
Your organisation is:
• Your own business in which you work
(The Business that i’m working is Wagamama Restaurants Ltd)
Please produce a 2250 word discussion of these issues (not including illustrations) fully referenced using Harvard style and delivered in report format for your CEO to review.
Hand in Guidelines
PRESENTATION OF YOUR ASSIGNMENT
• Your assignment will be structured as per the formal requirements of the assignment brief.
• The assignment will use correct paragraphing, formal grammar, tenses and spelling.
• The assignment will be word-processed.
• The assignment will be formatted as double-spaced, justified and with a font size of exactly 12 in either Arial or Times New Roman.
• The pages will be consecutively numbered.
REFERENCING & BIBLIOGRAPHY
• The Harvard Referencing System will be used conventionally to identify all secondary research
• A conventional and complete Bibliography using the Harvard Referencing System will be included.
• This should be submitted in one list and in alphabetical order
• For a level 6 module assessment, a minimum of fifteen (15) references should be used.
• Please note that you are NOT allowed to include any reference from the Wikipedia website or from lecturer notes – your assessment may be adversely graded if Wikipedia or lecturer notes features
in the referencing or Bibliography.
• Suspected plagiarism offences will be referred to the Programme Manager and as appropriate formal warnings and University regulations will be applied.
The word count does include:
Tables with text (words)
The word count doesn’t include:
Data Tables (numbers)
Title Page & Contents Page