New John Lewis distribution centre in Magna Park
Acting as a business consultant to John Lewis, prepare a management report which critically evaluates the challenges they face in managing this particular asset. Based upon these options make
recommendations on what should be the key areas of focus over the next 3-5 years ensuring that these are aligned with their strategy.
The report should include but not necessarily be limited to:
• Key operational areas of risk and how to assess these.
• Maintaining the asset through its working life
• Key maintenance measurement areas
• Staffing options with a particular focus on peak activity and resourcing.
• Recommendations on how effective use of ERP can link warehouse activity to the strategy of John Lewis