Deglobalization of Trade and Economy
The paper should include:
• This section should include an introduction of the subject matter and your research question, as well as
why it is important or relevant.
• Be sure to include your research question(s) and, based on your questions, the hypothesis or thesis
statement. What do you think explains the phenomenon being studied?
• Note: The introduction should be brief – about 1-2 pages.
• This section should discuss the kind of research and reporting which has already been done on this
subject. What do other people say about your topic. What, do you think, is missing, outdated or
incorrect about it?
• Do not simply summarize what others have done – be critical and organize your thoughts. You may
want to group the discussion in terms of authors’ opposing viewpoints or conclusion or in terms of
their different methodologies.
• Note: Your review of the literature should include at least five articles or books, which have
considered the same or similar topic. Also, limit this part of the paper to about 3-4 pages.
• This section should discuss the things you looked at to test your hypothesis. What did you look at?
What were your findings – the patterns or characteristics you observed? Did you use a specific
theoretical framework? If so, describe the framework and why you think it is applicable. How did you
apply the theoretical framework that you selected?
• Analysis might include looking at government, international organization or other documents such as
progress reports or development plans, laws or treaties. You might want to compare survey or
economic data, etc. Please see your instructor if you have questions or need assistance located data
• If you used data in your analysis, incorporate your tables or graphs here. Be sure to discuss in the text
how the information presented relates to the overall questions. Give your graphs, tables etc. your own
number and title, and make sure you use a proper reference to the source of the data.
• Conclude your paper with a discussion wrapping up your findings – Did the analysis support your
hypothesis? Will you accept or reject your hypothesis?
• Can your conclusions be generalized or are they specific to this particular case?
• What might be some areas for future research?
***make sure to include at least 5 scholarly academic sources that are easily accessible as well as this podcast ( https://assets.bwbx.io/av/users/iqjWHBFdfxIU/vetnz8Rpw9wg/v2.mp3 )