Please read CH.2 – Dogs, Cows and Cabbages and the section enttitled Insects were the First Domesticators in CH.3 – The Primrose Path to Macro- Evolution by Richard Dawkins- The Greatest Show on Earth- Discuss within the context of your assigned reading .You have one attempt to post
1. A. Define phenotype and genotype.
B. Please give examples.
2. A. Why do we see changes in gene frequency during evolution?
B. Give an example.
3. A. Genetic and environmental changes can produce identical outcomes. Give a pair of examples
that demonstrate this.
4. Describe the self domestication thought to take place from the wolf to the village dog.
5. Nectar is used as a bribe for bees to pollinate flowers . Discuss what happens if the flower has
too little or too much nectar, how does it affect pollination.
6.The Madagascar orchid and the praedicta moth are said to be examples of co- evolution. What does this mean?