1. Answers the question
2. Uses relevant theory
3. Applies theory to the case
1. What should Gill?s strategic priorities be for Manchester United? In particular, should the primary focus be on financial performance or team performance?
2. In terms of team capabilities, why has Manchester United been so successful in the past? What role has leadership played in this success?
3. What determines team capability in European professional football (soccer)?
4. In seeking to sustain Manchester United?s position as a top-performing European club, what lessons should the management draw from the strategies and organizational structures of other leading clubs such as Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, and Arsenal?