pharmaceutical sciences industry placement
Information at a glance
Length: 5 pages, plus any attachments
Due Date: October 14, 2016
How to submit: MyRMIT Assessment Tab or Medical Sciences Reception for hard copies.
Worth: 30% of ONPS2464 mark
What do I write about?
In first semester you were visited at the workplace and asked to provide evidence and examples of progress
toward the learning objectives of the course, and given guidance on how to focus your journal entries around
these learning objectives. Similarly, in this assignment you are asked to provide evidence of progress toward
the key capabilities of placement (see below).
For each of the capabilities, and on a separate page, using the proforma available on the MyRMIT website –
write about how you have utilized and developed this capability in your placement. Attach one or two
examples or pieces of evidence which demonstrate your skill in this capability.
1. Solving problems: Being critical, pre-empting problems, being creative and making decisions.
2. Management: managing yourself, your time, information, or others
3. Working: Independently, safely, as a team member, responsibly, ethically
4. Adaptable: To work/life pressures, to changing deadlines, priorities
5. Awareness: Discipline specific, resource, cultural, social, environmental
Marks are allocated according to the assessment rubric (overleaf).
Please note the penalties for late submissions.
Submission after the deadline but within 48 hours: Penalized 50% of maximum possible mark.
Submission 48 hours or greater after deadline: Not accepted. Deemed 0% mark
Evidence portfolios must have your workplace supervisor�s approval prior to submission as per your
Professional Practice Undertaking agreement to prevent disclosure of confidential material. It is your
responsibility to ensure your supervisor has sufficient time to approve your essay before the due date.